Fostering a boutique approach with global influence, we meet your needs with understanding, tailored solutions and service, transparency, and efficiency to take the stress and complexity out of buying, investing and selling.
We collaborate with you to facilitate every element of the process, from providing short-term help to carrying out comprehensive research and negotiations.
As the Australian and global property markets continue to go from strength to strength, our services are no longer a luxury, but a necessity – needed to level the playing field and make the market work for you.
Buying a home or property can be an overwhelming and time-consuming process. Equipped with specialist training and extensive knowledge and experience, our buyer’s agents are well-positioned to represent you from start to finish. We cover all areas of the buying process, including:
We take the time to understand your wish-list and requirements.
We locate properties that match your brief.
We conduct in-depth suburb and area analysis, identify the true value of properties, and arrange building and pest inspections, and strata and title searches, and report back to you with total transparency.
We efficiently navigate regulatory requirements, liaise with mortgage brokers and conveyancers, and negotiate with agents and property developers.
We handle the administrative paperwork from start to finish.
Our insider knowledge and proven experience will secure you a better home or property for a better price. For more information on why our services are a necessity, not a luxury, read our blog post: What is a Buyer’s Agent and Why Do You Need One?
A thriving real estate market means more and more properties are going to auction, often leaving home buyers and investors back at square one.
Our buyer’s agents can propel the auction process by:
- Identifying the true value of the property with advanced research tools and extensive local area knowledge
- Preparing you with all the right checks in place – e.g. finances, building inspections and conveyancing
- Bidding on your behalf without wavering from the agreed ceiling price
- Facilitating the deposit and auction settlement process
Our expertise will guide you to bidding success. For more information on why you should use a buyer’s agent for an auction, read our blog post: How to Win a Property Auction.
As a full-service agency, we also offer vendor advocacy to project manage the sale of your property, from strategic planning to marketing through to settlement.
Who needs vendor advocacy?
- The time-poor
- People experiencing relationship challenges, who need a trusted third-party to keep all parties informed
- Anyone looking to sell a property for the best price
Our vendor advocacy services include, but are not limited to:
- Connecting you with the right agent for your property
- Preparing your property for market
- Guiding you on the right type of sale, e.g. auction, private listing or off-market
- Coordinating legalities, including the contract of sale
- Preparing the property for sale, including improvements, maintenance and staging
- Determining marketing spend and placement
- Negotiating terms of sale
Our proven experience and connections will help you sell your property sooner. For more information on why you should use vendor advocacy services, read our blog post: How to Sell Your Property for the Right Price, Quickly.
Buying and selling property can be a challenging process. Cutting through the noise, our agents understand the ins and outs of the industry and are equipped with efficient strategies to get you the outcome you desire.
Our property strategy services include, but are not limited to:
- Guiding you on the right type of sale (buyers, investors and sellers)
- Implementing superior marketing plans (sellers)
- Making offers (buyers and investors)
- Negotiating (buyers, investors and sellers)
- Accepting offers (sellers)
- Facilitating fast settlements (buyers, investors and sellers)
Our collaborative collective of buyer’s agents offer unmatched real estate expertise to arm you with the strategies you need to achieve your goals. For more information on why you should invest in property strategies, read our blog post: Property Strategy Tips from a Successful Buyer’s Agent.
Trying to make headway in an overseas or interstate property market can be full of complexities and hardships. A buyer’s agent is an effective strategy for relocating expats and foreign nationals, as well as residents looking to move within Australia.
Our relocations services include, but are not limited to:
- Searching for and shortlisting homes
- Arranging building and pest inspections and strata and title searches
- Navigating regulatory requirements – including those imposed by the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB)
- Liaising with mortgage brokers and conveyancers
- Negotiating with agents and property developers
- Organising movers and overseeing property setup
- Settling you into your new home
Our buyer’s agents work as your ears, eyes and voice on the ground, while educating you to grow your knowledge and make the property market work in your favour.
For more information on why you should use a buyer’s agent for your upcoming relocation, read our blog posts: 5 Costs to Consider Buying When Property in Australia and What You Need to Know When Buying Interstate.
Your property portfolio should be one of your best sources of passive income, however, without effective management, you could be left without a return or time. Our agents specialise in strategies and services to optimise your investments.
Our experts will successfully manage and optimise your property portfolio. For more information on why you should use a buyer’s agent to manage your property portfolio, read our blog post: How to Optimise Your Property Portfolio.
Whether you are looking for a buyer’s agent in hotspots like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, the Gold Coast, the Sunshine Coast, or in any other city or regional centre in Australia, we have the network to help you realise your property dreams sooner.
To find out more information about the benefits of working with a buyer's agent, read our useful blog posts here.
Contact us via the form below to make the property market work for you with Maker Advisory.
Interested in finding out more? Send us a message and we will be in touch.